Males transformed into pretty transvestites and kept as girls!
If only more auctions were like this! Mr Jones/Miss Banks really does have great legs!
What a great theme. I really love those last two captions. Those southern belle dress are fabulous.
Terrific idea... love the bridal fantasy...soooo lovely...miki
We had a slave auction like that at school, sadly nothing as good as this happened.
It's not something that happened when I.was at school But I am up for itSheena / Stuart xx
exhalent theme, I would bid for sure.
If only more auctions were like this! Mr Jones/Miss Banks really does have great legs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great theme. I really love those last two captions. Those southern belle dress are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteTerrific idea... love the bridal fantasy...soooo lovely...
ReplyDeletemiki
We had a slave auction like that at school, sadly nothing as good as this happened.
ReplyDeleteIt's not something that happened when I.was at school
ReplyDeleteBut I am up for it
Sheena / Stuart xx
exhalent theme, I would bid for sure.
ReplyDelete