Males transformed into pretty transvestites and kept as girls!
They say they were stealing for their girlfriends but you know it was really for them.
turned out nice some of these felons. I had my bicycle pinched so this give me a plan ! nice set.
I don't condone shoplifting ,but where can I find these shops and bossesLove Sheena / Stuart xx
I love this set,they're all wonderful caps and I love the clothes on all of them!
They say they were stealing for their girlfriends but you know it was really for them.
ReplyDeleteturned out nice some of these felons. I had my bicycle pinched so this give me a plan ! nice set.
ReplyDeleteI don't condone shoplifting ,but where can I find these shops and bosses
ReplyDeleteLove Sheena / Stuart xx
I love this set,they're all wonderful caps and I love the clothes on all of them!
ReplyDelete