Males transformed into pretty transvestites and kept as girls!
A friend in need is a pain in the arse the saying goes looks like for these guys that is going to be quite literal. a great set.
Unusual viewing of the dump scenario it's nice to help your friends especially in a dressLove Sheena / Stuart xx
great set! I really love the last one where he uses hypnosis.
What a fun set of caps - not so much for the new gf, but definitely for all of us! Thanks Chantal!
I notice Andrea is not saying SHE regrets picking up Rex... chains of love?Well, then, Marcy, I guess he leaves THIS gf in bondage...Brandi - the way you look, leaving you male would have been the mistakeJulie, it is better to give than receive....
A friend in need is a pain in the arse the saying goes looks like for these guys that is going to be quite literal. a great set.
ReplyDeleteUnusual viewing of the dump scenario it's nice to help your friends especially in a dress
ReplyDeleteLove Sheena / Stuart xx
great set! I really love the last one where he uses hypnosis.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun set of caps - not so much for the new gf, but definitely for all of us! Thanks Chantal!
ReplyDeleteI notice Andrea is not saying SHE regrets picking up Rex... chains of love?
ReplyDeleteWell, then, Marcy, I guess he leaves THIS gf in bondage...
Brandi - the way you look, leaving you male would have been the mistake
Julie, it is better to give than receive....