Males transformed into pretty transvestites and kept as girls!
I definitely love this theme, as I would be into her things so fast if I were house-sitting! The bound girl in the car is my favorite, but the others are all so sexy too!
Now, that is my type of housesitting. I especially love that last one of being caught and blackmailed to be a maid.
Love thisActually done this unfortunately never got caughtSheena / Stuart
the evils of temptation. love this set.
I definitely love this theme, as I would be into her things so fast if I were house-sitting! The bound girl in the car is my favorite, but the others are all so sexy too!
ReplyDeleteNow, that is my type of housesitting. I especially love that last one of being caught and blackmailed to be a maid.
ReplyDeleteLove this
ReplyDeleteActually done this
unfortunately never got caught
Sheena / Stuart
the evils of temptation. love this set.
ReplyDelete