Hmm I have lost all enthusiasm for the name 'Chantal' after the 'master' i was going to meet has disappeared!
Men! So please vote on 4 of my old favourite names and i will abide by the poll (: lol
I will not change this blog though don't worry..just my email when my new name is chosen....
I think all 4 names represent a sexy feminine name, a maid name and an all around name for when i find a master or boyfriend (: lol
At various times i have blogged as Lisa, Julie and Cheryl....I think i fell out of love with the name Julie after a bitch at work, but she is gone now lol and my male name starts with J so it is thrilling to have a female J name (:
ReplyDeleteLisa is lovely and short and feminine and Karen was the gf who got me to dress as a maid one halloween, so i thought it would be thrilling to take her name and be Karen, a man's girlfriend, after once having Karen as a girlfriend! I love the role reversal and taking Karen's name. But it's up to you..vote for what you think a transvestite 'girlfriend' like me should be called for whenever i find a master or boyfriend or husband!
I seam to get the same problem in reverse. tried for ages to get a maid but they disappear.
ReplyDeleteChantal sorry to hear he has disappeared
ReplyDeleteWe all love you for who you are I and my wife have pet names for each other
But don't expect each other to change our original names
Get your relationship and then sort these things out
Love Sheena / Stuart xxx
Ps big hugs