Wednesday, 16 April 2014

I Spy

I have commissioned a story from my fav author, Jena Corso.
In the story (being written) a man thinks his girlfriend is cheating
on him on her girls's night out. Of course a disguise and makeover
into a pretty 'woman' is in order, and the man, now a 'lady'..
soons finds 'HERSELF' with a boyfriend at the bar (:
Stay tuned for the story....until then, some caps for you.






4 comments:

  1. Love this theme and all of the caps - getting dressed like these girls would be too much fun to be worrying about a cheating wife/gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set
    I like it when parcipitent is dressed because he wanted to
    Then it goes wrong
    Sheena / Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great set, seemed like a go idea at the time but so much that can go wrong. love this setg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing how you set out just to undercover but once you get all dolled up enfem the girl in you just comes out.

    ReplyDelete