Males transformed into pretty transvestites and kept as girls!
A great set. What a great way to get revenge.I love the one where he is made into a second daughter and dressed as a prom girl.
Love all these captions the last two in perticlar should have married a plastic surgeon Love Sheena / Stuart xx
As always great captions, #5 was my favorite of them, I can imagine what the future holds.
fantastic a great set.
Fun set of caps, never cross a plastic surgeon especially if she is your wife!
A great set. What a great way to get revenge.I love the one where he is made into a second daughter and dressed as a prom girl.
ReplyDeleteLove all these captions the last two in perticlar should have married a plastic surgeon
ReplyDeleteLove Sheena / Stuart xx
As always great captions, #5 was my favorite of them, I can imagine what the future holds.
ReplyDeletefantastic a great set.
ReplyDeleteFun set of caps, never cross a plastic surgeon especially if she is your wife!
ReplyDelete