Taking the horror of lost luggage and turning it into a total turn on... if only life were like any of the fantasy scenarios you create... well, at least we can come here and live our our dreams... Thanks for the vacation, misplaced suitcases or not.
Love these caps as we'll starts of as a willing participent with a twist
ReplyDeleteLove Sheena / Stuart xx
a great set. I wonder why the girlfriend packed a wig and breast forms to? do you think she switched the luggage label's to?
ReplyDeleteLove them!!
ReplyDeleteIf this happened to me I would be hoping they never find my luggage. They are all so good it is hard to choose which one I would like to happen to me.
ReplyDeleteIf only I could "lose" my luggage and end up like these girls, especially the last two! Great caps, Chantal!
ReplyDeleteOh, that Donna really has the bimbo Sexretary look...
ReplyDeleteThe wife seems to like you in her clothes.. you're smiling... why go back?
Veronica - if you want to stay in sales.. show him how you close a deal...
Lisa - your new boyfriend will love to see that dress on his floor tomorrow morning...
Taking the horror of lost luggage and turning it into a total turn on... if only life were like any of the fantasy scenarios you create...
ReplyDeletewell, at least we can come here and live our our dreams...
Thanks for the vacation, misplaced suitcases or not.
Miki